[HOT] leisure=common

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:16:35 UTC 2015

When I'm validating I see quite a few area=yes name=common, which is
probably a training issue in iD.   Of the ones I do see tagged correctly
I'd only want to land something on about a quarter of them.

Sometimes I get the feeling that many new mappers want to map at least one
of everything mentioned in the instructions.  Other times you wonder if
they can read because what they are mapping and the source is not at all
what is in the instructions.

Cheerio John