[HOT] Knight Prototype Fund Brainstorm

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Aug 11 17:06:31 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the short notice as this slipped past our radar when first
announced, but we have a couple great ideas already being tossed around for
the next Knight Prototype Fund
<http://www.knightfoundation.org/funding-initiatives/knight-prototype-fund/>
. This round is focused on "projects that explore media, journalism, civic
experience, and data/information needs."

Therefore, we welcome you to join a brainstorm/drafting meeting tomorrow 12
August at 1900 UTC on the #hot IRC channel.  The working group calendar
seemed like the best place to put this (i.e. mini-fundraising wg meeting),
so it is also there:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hotosm.org_848e89aaiab04ag94d23rqn
558%40group.calendar.google.com

Hope to 'see' you there,

=Russ

P.S. I don't have a google doc set-up or anything yet, but will try to have
that before the meeting starts unless someone beats me to it.

Russell Deffner

Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

http://hotosm.org <http://hotosm.org/>