[HOT] Knight Prototype Fund Brainstorm

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed Aug 12 18:07:21 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The KPF brainstorm session will start on IRC in just under 1 hour from
emailing this.  If you cannot attend or want to throw some ideas out ahead
of the chat, please feel free to do so on this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lPWr03eHnPjmilgYkpB2qwNdc6IqYXbf2byAE9we
j4k/edit#

There's also help/instructions for IRC if you are new to that on the doc.

Kind regards,

=Russ