[HOT] Presentation_Mapanauta_OpenStreetMapMX

Mapa Nauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 03:51:01 UTC 2015

Hi to all

My name is Miriam Gonzalez (@Mapanauta) I am based in Mexico and I am part
of the Mexican community organizing the promotion of the OpenStreetMap
project and coordinating mapping parties and mapping workshops. I am
planning to get more involved in the HOT project and also being able to get
a group of mappers in Mexico ready when it is needed.

I would like to know if there are any material that you can recommend
(websites, videos or anything that could help) to help enhance the
knowledge and Hot participation in Mexico. The materials could be in
English, Spanish or French.

Thanks in advance for your support.