[HOT] Saturday Mapternoon - Aug 8th Edition

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:00:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you might know HOT hosts some informal get togethers via HOTs voice
server on Saturday afternoons once in a while, and one is happening today.

We use the HOT "Mumble" server. All you have to do is download a simple
client (windows, andriod, ios, linux) and connect and thats it, all the
info you need is here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

So far today's topic is a QA testing tool and we are working on a grant
proposal for the Knight Prototype Fund
http://www.knightfoundation.org/funding-initiatives/knight-prototype-fund/
that Russ mentioned in a previous email.

As always, mappers of any level and people interested in any aspect of
HOT are encouraged to join and ask questions or just chat.

Advanced mappers and people interested in Activation Coordination could
join up too as we will also be working on validation of the Myanmar
projects and setting up some new projects not related to Myanmar.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Blake