[HOT] Saturday Mapternoon - Aug 8th Edition

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:35:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you might know HOT hosts some informal get togethers via HOTs voice
server on Saturday afternoons once in a while, and one is happening today.

We use the HOT "Mumble" server. All you have to do is download a simple
client (windows, andriod, ios, linux) and connect and thats it, all the
info you need is here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

So far today's topic is Myanmar flood mapping, but there is no set
agenda and new mappers are encouraged to join and ask questions about
anything or just listen in.

Advanced mappers and people interested in Activation Coordination could
join up too since that is essentially what we are working on at the moment.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Blake