[HOT] OSM training area

Richard Hargreaves up733160 at myport.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 11:56:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a go.

My name is Richard I am a Geography student from the University of Portsmouth. At the University I work as an ambassador, often running and participating in, local out reach sessions for the surroundings schools. In a weeks time I plan to run a Missing maps style session with a group of students, as an extra curricular activity.

I have used OSM before and been to missing maps event's previously. What I'm looking for is area I am able to map with these students that is appropriate for just the basics, such as residential area and road mapping. And I'm wondering if you have any suggestions or can point me in the direction of who I need to ask.

Many Thanks,
Richard Hargreaves