[HOT] Knight Prototype Fund Brainstorm

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Thu Aug 20 11:34:03 UTC 2015

I finally found some time to write up a more detailed description as an OSM diary post:

"Design proposal for a HOT quality assurance support tool"
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/dekstop/diary/35620

I hope this can stimulate some debate about what a good QA support tool might look like. In particular we would love to hear from validators, and from existing users of HOT data. What specific data quality concerns arise in practice?

m.