[HOT] Knight Prototype Fund Brainstorm

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:39:01 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The result of this brainstorming session is HOT's completed application
to the Knight Foundation Prototyping August 2015 Round which we now have
up for review and comment by interested individuals:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aE4Rk0D7QUpbrsVo3QHNDGNKDh8rUW5kKJo4TZ2pw80

This application has to be submitted in the next 12 hours so review time
and comments are a bit limited by that deadline, but we wanted to share
it with everyone for a number of reasons.

Everyone should be able to make "comments" and "suggestions" through the
google docs interface even if you do not have a gmail or google account.

Cheers,
Blake