[HOT] Geometry

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:12:44 UTC 2015

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your participation to this TM job. I restructured and updated
the instructions regarding the buildings. Please tell me if it is more
clear for you regarding the drawing and the imagery offset.
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/591

Nevertheless, it is not an easy mapping project, at all, involving offset
data and two sources of imagery. If you are new in mapping, I would advise
you to contribute first with easier TM projects.

Sincerely,

Severin