[HOT] key problem with RS333

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:18:18 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

It is because of the ID=* key.

I would just ignore the warning.

I don't know why the ID is there, but I assume whoever included it had a
reason so before doing anything about it you would have to research what
why the key was there in the first place, it looks like it has been
there since the road was first mapped in 2012.

I would guess it came in as part of an import, someone one this list
probably knows exactly :)

Either way, you are safe to ignore that particular warning in this case
and leave the ID=* key.

Thank you for checking!

Cheers,
Blake