[HOT] World Humanitarian Youth Summit - Doha

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Wed Aug 26 09:36:59 UTC 2015

Hello Heather,

One highlight is OSM, Ushahidi and Photovoice Training to Vocational High
School 56 (there are several pictures where they opened ID editor/Ushahidi
and learn to use GPS) :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/osm-id/sets/72157639296892364. You can read
it more in detailed here: (English version)
http://openstreetmap.id/en/pelatihan-pembentukan-point-of-interest-berbasis-masyarakat-di-daerah-rawan-banjir-jakarta-di-smkn-56-pluit/

Cheers,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.id