[HOT] World Humanitarian Youth Summit - Doha

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:39:41 UTC 2015

HI HOT allies,

Next week I am speaking at the World Humanitarian Youth Summit[1] as part
of the innovation panel (Sept 1 - 2, 2015). I will be talking about
research and technology at QCRI [2] but also other technical innovations.

I will prepare some slides to that end. One thing I would like is some
pictures of young people mapping. I know Taichi had an adorable one for the
Nepal response, but I would love to see your photos.

Or, if you have stories about young people mapping, please share on the
list. My goal is to inspire people to learn digital skills and teach us how
to be more inclusive

[1]  https://www.worldhumanitariansummit.org/whs_youth
[2] http://qcri.org.qa/our-research/social-innovation

Heather