[HOT] Validation

Jarmo Kivekäs jarmo.kivekas at guttula.com
Sun Aug 30 15:43:43 UTC 2015

Currently there are tooltips in place that are displayed when you hover
the cursor over the button. They give a pretty clear idea on what the
buttons do:

- "Lock this task to tell other that you are currently working on it"
- "Stop working on this task and unlock it. You may resume work on it
again later."
- "Mark this task as done if you have completed all items in the
instructions."

I think we should settle for "Start mapping" and "Stop mapping" for the
button labels.

-- Jarmo