[HOT] Help map in Mali

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:32:34 UTC 2015

Hi, Jorieke:

One doubt: In the project instructions, you ask for "villages and other
residential areas (landuse=residential)" to be traced. For villages, do
you mean to add a node with place=isolated_dwelling/hamlet/village/town?

Cheers,

Rafael.

Twitter: @ravilacoya <http://twitter.com/ravilacoya>
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)* <http://www.hotosm.org>