[HOT] Help map in Mali

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:36:45 UTC 2015

Hello hotosm mappers,

I created a task for the Nara circle in Mali:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/?sort_by=priority&direction=asc&search=nara+circle
Altough I already did some improvements, the base map is still not good. So
your help would be incredibly helpfull!

In the upcoming months people of the Belgian Development Agency in
collaboration with the ministry of rural development will start to collect
data on the field. We mainly will focus on important agricultural data to
decrease the malnitrution in the region: water points, veterenary points,
perimeters for pastoralists, places where they collect milk, abbatoirs,
food storage places, market places, etc. And of course village and place
names.

Also the wider humanitarian community (ocha, terre des hommes, who, wfp...)
is informed and looking foreward to the improved basemap of the region.

So if you must have some time, you're welcome!

Jorieke