[HOT] Fwd: Nominate a student or a professional you know for Women in Open Source Award - Short deadline

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Dec 1 02:04:04 UTC 2015

On 11/28/2015 10:04 AM, Blake Girardot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to forward this. It comes from the Outreachy program
> director, but does not really have anything to do with Outreachy.
>
> Any woman in OSS is eligible.

Just to note, nominations are now closed.

I looked at nominating someone, but many of the nomination questions
would have required long answers from her and I never got around to
checking her interest.

Although I'm on both, it might be more effective to send this to dev@
next year, rather than hot@, as it's not HOT specific but
development-specific.