[HOT] Projects on the HOT OSM Tasking Manager - lots of them

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 22:57:17 UTC 2015

I note that when looking at the task manager projects with the same
priority list the newer projects first.

Perhaps it should be the other way round so that some of the older projects
get completed?  It would seem that very few projects do get completed and
one wonders of the value of a half completed project.

Cheerio John