[HOT] Projects on the HOT OSM Tasking Manager - lots of them

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Mon Dec 7 09:35:53 UTC 2015

HOT Indonesia currently developing curriculum and training material for OSM
Data Validation. This is to expand existing validation curriculum in the
Activation Curriculum. The draft is still in Indonesian language, we will
share it once we translate it to English. Thank you for the link Maning, I
believe our team can learn from it as well.

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.id