[HOT] Trip to Swaziland:: What data could we collect?

David Levin dale0007 at colorado.edu
Mon Dec 21 17:43:17 UTC 2015

Howdy list!

In 6 days our team will leave for Swaziland, in southern Africa, to conduct
site surveys in rural communities for a humanitarian bridge-building
project in cooperation with the non-profit Bridges to Prosperity
<http://bridgestoprosperity.org>.

We will have GPS units with our group and will be collecting plenty of
data, and I wonder what kind of data could we collect that may be most
valuable to HOT or even OSM in general.

Also this opportunity paves the way for more trips to Swaziland in the
future, and our group is happy to contribute in any ways that we can so if
anyone has suggestions, please send them our way!

Thank you,
David Levin