[HOT] HOT Mappers at Stanford?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:03:57 UTC 2015

If you can't find someone with experience locally then I seem to recall
that there have been some training sessions using Google+?  The advantage
is that you can see the remote area and how its mapped but I don't recall
the software exactly.  I do know you have to be in the software
continuously from the beginning or you don't see the updates on the screen.

I think one or two people are on Skype as well.

Cheerio John