[HOT] Bangladesh mapping - first batch of field papers - help us upload the data!

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:54:22 UTC 2015

Hello all,

We are looking for some help getting the data from the field papers up onto
OSM!

The first batch is on the wiki at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Missing_Maps_Bangladesh_Field_Mapping_Jan15#Field_Paper_Edit_and_Upload.21

We would love it if any of you could grab a pack and follow the
instructions. This is the data for Hazaribagh. Some of it has been
processed by the Bangladeshi OSM team, but time was limited, so please go
through all the packs. If your pack has already been done, a second eye on
it would be great anyway. Also, on some, roads will have been edited, but
not landmarks (or visa versa).

Hazaribagh is the priority as already one NGO working in the area wants to
conduct some health studies using the base map (and very soon)!

I think everything you need is there. let me know if there are any problems!

Thanks a million...

Pete

--
*Pete Masters*