[HOT] Bangladesh mapping - first batch of field papers - help us upload the data!

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:11:28 UTC 2015

Hi Pierre,

W used in Bangladesh the following taggings, so it might be good to use the
same ones.
For the most common POI's:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dwbgouduhep0g5/Tags%20points%20of%20interest.docx?dl=0
For the roads:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/whrd59h7r90v0ce/Tags%20roads.docx?dl=0

Pleas feel also free to give input about these!

Greetings,

Jorieke