[HOT] Bangladesh mapping - first batch of field papers - help us upload the data!

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 3 19:41:46 UTC 2015

Great Jorieke.
I updated the wiki page with your content.  For the highways, I simply added a liknk to te dropbox.
See
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Missing_Maps_Bangladesh_Field_Mapping_Jan15#Tagging_Schema_-_Common_Tags
 Pierre

      De : Jorieke Vyncke <jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com>
 À : Pete Masters <pedrito1414 at googlemail.com>
Cc : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>; "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Mardi 3 février 2015 13h11
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Bangladesh mapping - first batch of field papers - help us upload the data!

Hi Pierre,
W used in Bangladesh the following taggings, so it might be good to use the same ones. For the most common POI's: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dwbgouduhep0g5/Tags%20points%20of%20interest.docx?dl=0For the roads: https://www.dropbox.com/s/whrd59h7r90v0ce/Tags%20roads.docx?dl=0
Pleas feel also free to give input about these!
Greetings,
Jorieke

Brilliant, thanks Pierre!
I have made one change because the Bangladeshi mappers have already started on the editing. We decided there to use man_made=works for tanneries and factories, with product=leather/plastic etc to distinguish between them.
Otherwise, great. Thanks!
Pete