[HOT] HOT is now on LinkedIn

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 05:55:24 UTC 2015

Hi Nicolas,

Taking your comments, Severin's comments and Augustin's comments into
consideration and after getting feedback from the HOT Communications WG
I revised the description of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
organization on LinkedIn.

I tried very hard to make sure it described what the HOT organization
does, the role is plays in the larger OSM/HOT community and what its
goals and principles are.

We also updated some of the other items pointed out like founding date.

I know these changes can't address every concern, but I hope they are an
improvement.

Best wishes,
Blake