[HOT] huts.

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 16 20:22:53 UTC 2015

Mapping for TM#898 Prefecture of Kambia, I see a lot of these housing.  We have to carefully look at the map to find isolated hamlets with sometimes less then 10 huts or houses.  As Rod said, there can be a mix of houses and
"millet granary".
What is important at this stage is to circle all these residential areas plus add roads connecting to the residential areas. This is to facilitate humanitarian organizations logistic planning to visit these areas and support the population spread on this territory. Pierre