[HOT] building=hut task 892

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:46:52 UTC 2015

My background is fifty years of playing with computers including very large
databases.  I spent my first ten years in assembler when I'd add up all the
instruction times to optimise the code.  When I see a hut being drawn as a
circle I think it terms of the amount of data storage needed compared to a
single point or even a square building and there are a lot of huts in
Africa.

Note to Blake, as long as they don't get overlooked I'm happy and content.

Thanks John