[HOT] building=hut task 892

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 17 01:17:36 UTC 2015

John,
Yes these objects will be found if a building tag is added. If you want to try adding some, it can be done easily.
With JOSM, we can create easily a circle form. This can be used for a reservoir, a roundabout, etc.
- You add two points not connected to each other representing the diameter of the hut. - From the Tool menu you select Create a circle.
- You add the building tag.
You can then copy / paste to add other buildings around.

Pierre