[HOT] Call for HOT Photos

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Feb 17 23:18:18 UTC 2015

Sorry, I was supposed to follow-up for the Communications WG discussion regarding flickr, but there is this account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/98430978@N04/ - we know that the hotosm at gmail is one of the accounts that receives email if you try to contact/send flickrmail.  Anyone know more about it, I think it was linked to Will and Jaakko somehow?  Maybe we still want to use it as a central place for pictures that have appropriate license for PR/general HOT use?

=Russ