[HOT] Call for HOT Photos

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:27:59 UTC 2015

I asked Will about it today and he said he had not done anything with it
for months but we didn't get a chance to talk about how he felt about
the flickr group.

I am also not sure the difference between a group and just tagging
something hotosm. I guess people join a group and get notices and such
maybe.

I can't see any downside to encouraging people to use that and pinterest
for hotosm photos. It will be cool to build up a stable of photos we
know we can use with a CC license of some sort.