[HOT] Kindia Area - How to define an area with both habitat and proximity farming landuse ?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 19 18:37:32 UTC 2015

In rural areas of Africa, we often see areas with a mix of habitat and farming landuse.
See for examplehttps://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/10.40825/-12.15127
For job OSM Tasking Manager - #892 - Épidémie d'Ebola, Guinée, Préfecture de Kindia, Réseau routier et zones résidentielles, creating polygons around the houses, we often trace only part of this area, ignoring the proximity farming activity.
I am opening this discussion to see if we could find a way to take into account this proximity farming. For example, we could trace a larger polygon that include both activity and use two tags two refer to this landuse.1. landuse=residential2. ???=proximity_farming?
Any comment, propositions?
Pierre