[HOT] OpenAerialMap - Catalog Tech Challenge

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:43:57 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

As you may have heard (we hope you have) the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap
Team is actively developing the relaunched OpenAerialMap project, an
effort to make aerial imagery easier to organize, share and use.

https://github.com/hotosm/OpenAerialMap

Toward that goal, project leader Cristiano Giovando has published the
first "Tech Challenge" to develop a core component of the system, the
imagery catalog.

http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get_involved/openaerialmap_catalog_tech_challenge

If you are a developer who is interested in the project, we really hope
you will review the challenge and submit a proposal. Applications must
be received by March 5th, 2015.

Please pass this along to any individual or group you think might be
interested.

Cheers,
Blake Girardot
HOT Volunteer