[HOT] Malawi Flood #847 - buildings among fields

Kretzer kretzer at gmx.net
Sat Feb 21 00:56:50 UTC 2015

Hi!
I have just been mapping some areas of the Malawi Flood task 847 and found many buildings or small groups of buildings among the fields. I wonder if these should be mapped as "residential"- of course I can't know if there rally are people living. Some might be used for storage or animals, but many look like they are inhabited. Like her for example: http://osm.org/go/lsDzzIwJm--

If I understand it correctly the ares for the task are the recently flooded ares intersected with the residential areas.
So the areas I am looking at here at are not part of the task, because they have not been marked as "residential" before. Does that mean they should not be mapped?

Sorry, if that's a stupid question - I'm quite new to this, but find it really interesting.