[HOT] H2OpenMap

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:10:39 UTC 2015

Francesco,

Welcome to HOT!

It sounds like your ideas are perfect for what we do and helping us
create a good workflow will be very valuable.

Also, confirming water wells we have mapped from satellite imagery,
super helpful. HOT getting feedback on the wells we mapped, which were
correct and which were not correct, very helpful.

We have several HOT community members who live in Burkina Faso.
Hopefully they can introduce themselves to you.

Again, welcome and thank you for thinking of us. I look forward to
working with you in our community!

Cheers,
Blake