[HOT] H2OpenMap

Francesco Giunta giunta.francesco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:40:49 UTC 2015

Answer to John, the village is Boulpon in centre west area of Burkina Faso.
That region is well Bing mapped from a volunteer of another NGO. So I thing
there is already a good draft OSM map.

Even if not in the project area, do you thing can be a good idea put in OSM
for example the water well made by this NGO?
http://www.ali2000.it/index.php/archivio-progetti-left/2013

I've seen in OSM, in the Ghana region there are some water wells marked by
a Columbia University. Those data have a custom tags set and I've already
wrote to the mapper to have more infos about his method. Waiting for answer.

Anyway I've prepared my paper form field with HOT tags for water wells and
3 more tags I things are useful, I'll be glad to share with you my ideas
about.

Ciao, Francesco.

Francesco Giunta
giunta.francesco at gmail.com
www.francescogiunta.com
www.rasmataonlus.org

skype: giunta.francesco
cell: +39 339 3793 821

Questo messaggio viene spedito in via confidenziale solo al destinatario.
Potrebbe contenere informazioni legalmente privilegiate. I contenuti devono
essere rivelati solo al destinatario. Qualunque destinatario non
autorizzato viene pregato di rispettare questa confidenzialità e di
avvisare immediatamente il mittente dell'errore di trasmissione.
Pensate al nostro pianeta prima di stampare questa mail. Grazie.

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to
anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to
preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.