[HOT] Task manager description/instructions #591

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Fri Jan 2 19:24:55 UTC 2015

Blake,

         How does one change the alignment of imagery with ID? I've been
mapping with ID for over a year, and I never heard of that.
         This is just what Laura is talking
about. We need plain and simple guidance.
         When both the Bing and Worldview imagery
were available in Mali, I used
only the Bing imagery, because it was clearly superior (no huge pixels), and I
moved objects as necessary to align with Bing.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California