[HOT] Work begins on Mapping Africa's Protected Areas

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:12:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sounds good! I have a couple of questions:

* The tasks say "align the WordView-1 imagery", but the task data
doesn't seem to have a URL for the imagery source. Could you add that
data to the tasks please? I'm not sure how we're supposed to access
the imagery, and I guess other people will also be unsure.

* The tasks say that rivers, streams and entrances should be named. Is
it OK for remote mappers to trace these things, even if they have no
idea what the names are?

Best
Dan