[HOT] Work begins on Mapping Africa's Protected Areas

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:19:31 UTC 2015

We are making an overland trip from the Netherlands to South Africa. All
tracks (including all parks we visited) have been uploaded. I am in the
process of adding the data we collected to the maps. Parks include:

   - Masai Mara (Kenya)
   - Hell's Gate (Kenya)
   - Queen Elisabeth N.P. (Uganda)
   - Akagera (Rwanda)