[HOT] Starting on JOSM

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:23:02 UTC 2015

Many thanks - this is very helpful - not least your indication that I've
chosen a difficult starting point, and may not be so much of an idiot as I
thought !!

Your suggestion re "fixme" really resolves one of the worries that I had on
the identification of areas in particular.  Interesting that the Bing area
that I had initially thought to be woodland is shown as cleared land on the
later world view image, and I should perhaps identify it as cultivated land.

Best Wishes

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.