[HOT] #777 Hi-res imagery for Cameroon (was Mapping Northern Nigeria ?)

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:30:52 UTC 2015

Hi Blake, Ok, second coffee fixed it. The imagery is available on the Map
Box Layer. You threw me with he inquiry to Hiu, this has nothing to so with
the US Sate Department.

MapBox have made whatever Imagery they have available for Cameroon to map

**Imagery Details**

High resolution imagery is available on the Mapbox Satellite layer sourced
from **DigitalGlobe’s WorldView-2**.

With the attribution to be as folows

#hotosm-task-777, East Cameroon, source=DigitalGlobe/Mapbox

There was never any TMS layer, only what is available under the MapBox
layer. Digitel Globe occasionally make their imagery available via the
mapbox layer and then allow a license to use it for mapping on a case by
cse basis.

Unfortunately, what is there is there.

What is the specific need at the moment??

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>