[HOT] #777 Hi-res imagery for Cameroon (was Mapping Northern Nigeria ?)

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:22:25 UTC 2015

Blake, sorry, that should have read This task has had a LOT of activity"

The TMS Url has been removed form the project, not by me. I will see if I
can find it again .. I guess someone edited it ..

The followup for this task was to identify specific areas based on #777
then map the buildings, etc.over a number of other tasks.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>