[HOT] Mapping Northern Nigeria ?

Jeremy G jeremy.grx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:46:49 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your contributions ! After carefully reading you, I assume that
as long as there isn’t any specific need expressed by NGOs on the
field, the most urgent task would be to complete the road network. As
indicated by Rafael, we might start by the existing tasks and set up a new
task for Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states.

Is that correct ?

Best,

Jeremy