[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 59, Issue 10 Message 5

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:18:16 UTC 2015

Blake

You are others have been discussing the tagging of buildings and open
areas, and I have been recently plotting areas in the Sudan - Juba project
which are site compounds which are either residential compounds and
business enclosures.  In more rural areas, similar rectangular compounds
might be stock holding areas ?  The only preset that I have found is under
highways/barriers/wall which seems somewhat counter-intuitive and makes no
differentiation on function.  Are there better tags which I have failed to
discover?

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.