[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 59, Issue 10 Message 5 - barrier=fence question

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:53:05 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

No, I do not think there is a better tag if you it is a fence or wall of
some sort, we use barrier=fence or barrier=wall pretty often.

This wiki page will give all the details:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:barrier

I didn't realize the presets put it under highway, that is an
interesting connection, I never thought of it in that context either.

Cheers,
Blake