[HOT] OAM Pre-Project Sprint

Patrick Meier (iRevolution) patrick at irevolution.net
Wed Jan 21 09:01:41 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Really excited about this initiative. While I'm not able to join the call,
I hope to participate in future calls. In the meantime, I've been doing
some work on the "Humanitarian UAV" side, which may be of interest:

http://uaviators.org

http://uaviators.org/map

http://uaviators.org/advisors

And on crowdsourcing the analysis of *aerial* imagery with
MicroMappers.org, e.g.:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/opinion/sutter-wildlife-crowdsource

I'd love to explore ways to connect with and draw on your important work.

Thanks!
Patrick

---
@: PatrickMeier <https://twitter.com/PatrickMeier> (PhD)