[HOT] Humanitarian Mapping for a class

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:39:36 UTC 2015

Please feel free to write up the assignment guidance on a wiki page or
similar, that way community members can help flesh out details - for
example video tutorials of building tools in josm or the tasking manager
pages on learnosm.
We can also help with querying, validating work etc as mentioned; and link
to qa tools.