[HOT] Damage evaluation tagging schema

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 23 05:10:39 UTC 2015

Hi Mark,

The HOT Private Datastore is specifically for private data, so what data is
available is up to the communities that have collected it. It is not really
in use right now though. By default it does use hot: as the prefix in a
JOSM preset to determine the data is uploaded, but this is a configurable
setting in the system. For any data to be uploaded to the Datastore instead
of to OSM the person has to be using JOSM and has to have the appropriate
plugin installed/enabled.

Best,

-Kate

Kate Chapman