[HOT] LearnOSM - updates

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:49:45 UTC 2015

Cristiano, Hrvoje, Michael,

I have been working with Nick on the translation workflow of LearnOSM.

We are very much aware that it is not easy to find the sections that need
some work. Even more so when it is only part of an already existing page.
Of course if you are interested you can contact the LearnOSM team. We might
have a rough idea of the status for your language and provide assistance.
learnosm at hotosm.org or
on GitHub at http:// <http://github.com/hotosm/learnosm>github.com
<http://github.com/hotosm/learnosm>/hotosm/learnosm
<http://github.com/hotosm/learnosm>

We are trying to review the content and the structure to find better ways,
eg. to handle statuses like untranslated, in progress, outdated,
translated. You can provide ideas and feedback, just look for our recent
activity on GitHub or drop an email.

Unfortunately this is far from done and we still have to review with the
potential translators what needs to be done case by case. We hope the
future will be smoother for our translators and us!

althio - LearnOSM