[HOT] Job posting: HOT Executive Director

Heather Leson heather.leson at hotosm.org
Thu Jul 2 15:03:51 UTC 2015

Dear HOT Community,

We just posted the job announcement for the permanent Executive Director
for Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team.

When we announced the Interim Executive Director role, we advised that we
would do a longer formal search for a permanent Executive Director with
ample time to attract and give potential candidates the opportunity to
consider the position and apply. As HOT's interim Executive Director, we
are very thankful for everything Tyler Radford is doing to guide and
strengthen HOT during this interim period and have encouraged him to apply
for the permanent position as well.

We need your community and network help. Can you please share this job
posting with your networks?

Apply for HOT's Executive Director role
<http://hotosm.org/updates/2015-07-02_be_the_executive_director_of_humanitarian_openstreetmap_team>

Applications are due July 30, 2015