[HOT] Photo material

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Jul 2 18:30:55 UTC 2015

Hi Katja:

We have lots of material from our ongoing projects in Indonesia and
Tanzania. I am sure the community can further assist with mapathons, local
events, and past projects.

   - Tanzania: http://www.ramanihuria.org/ @RamaniHuria
   <https://twitter.com/RamaniHuria>
   - Indonesia: http://openstreetmap.id/blog/

Great idea on crowdsourcing content for the website.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Interim Executive Director
email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org